yesterday I was grumpy... even after my short jaunt down on key largo, I was grumpy..
I was not a happy camper..... my mind was full of worst case scenarios....You know how you have a bad day, or get a bit to stressed & suddenly you are questioning everything in your life, everything you thought you knew & were sure about? Yup, that's where I was yesterday.
But today, today I am optimistic about the future, I got a good amount of work done, I feel positive.. not sure what it was, but i definitely am in a much better mental state today. A good night's rest works wonders!
As far as training, I lifted today. I'm planning an hour session tomorrow @ a fixed wattage, then intervals thursday & friday. I'm retesting my VO2 on/about April 15th. I'm not sure if it's gone up, but I know my tolerance has increased & I've gotten stronger..I don't think I've lost weight, so I'll need to keep a better eye on my diet... I LOVE to eat...I unfortunately have genetics which lean towards packing the pounds on. I've picked up a few bad habits this year that I'm working to break. Once I do that the extra weight should come off fairly easy. I generally eat healthy, minimally processed stuff. I just eat too much. As active as I am, I stil cannot eat unrestrained..
Ah, such is life!
The grant goes in April 8th, at which point I'll get focused fundraising. Work first, play second... I find I do better at both with both in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment